Give the gift of outdoor adventure!
When you purchase a NH State Parks gift card for your loved ones, you give them endless opportunities for fun and adventure at the park, campground or historic site of their choosing. Gift cards can be purchased in amounts up to $250 and have no expiration date. We also have a variety of stickers, patches and pins in our online gift shop.
Purchase a gift card in one of three easy ways:
- Online: Order online through our ReserveAmerica webpage. Pay by credit card only.
- In-Person: For fastest service, visit our headquarters at 172 Pembroke Road in Concord, Monday through Friday between 8am and 4pm. Pay by credit card, check or money order payable to "Treasurer, State of New Hampshire" or cash. (Note: during the main operating season, gift cards will also be available at most NH State Park locations)
- Telephone: Call our ReserveAmerica call center at 1-877-647-2757 during ordinary business hours. Pay by credit card only.
Cards ordered online or over the phone will be sent via UPS Ground for intended arrival within 5-7 business days. There is a $5 shipping fee which will be added to your total order. Please provide a physical address as UPS cannot ship to PO boxes.
Proceeds from gift card sales go directly back into the operation and maintenance of our New Hampshire State Parks.
Gift cards may be used for:
- Camping and overnight getaways in our cabins, yurts, lodges, and more;
- NH State Park entrance fees;
- State Historic Site tours;
- Canoe, kayak, stand-up paddleboard rentals;
- NH State Parks apparel, food and merchandise on-site in our State Park stores or our Online Store.
- Season passes.
- Although onsite redemption is not currently available at the following locations, gift cards can be used for online reservations: Dry River Campground, Deer Mountain Campground, Wadleigh State Park and Pillsbury State Park.
Gift cards may not be used for:
The Fine Print: Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and NH State Parks is not responsible for replacing lost or stolen cards. Gift cards are available in amounts up to $250 and have no expiration date.
- Metered parking
- Flume Gorge Retail
- Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
- Cannon Mountain Ski Area
- Clough State Park
- Rye Harbor State Park
- NH State Parks License Plates
Need to check your gift card balance?
You can reload your card or check your balance on our ReserveAmerica webpage any time. You will need to have your 10-digit card number located on the back of the pass as indicated below.
Need help deciding how much to purchase?
Need more ideas - just call 603-271-3556 during regular business hours. Remember gift cards are available in amounts up to $250 and have no expiration date!
Use your gift card to make reservations for Camping Reservations or Park Day-use Reservations.
Gift card not for you? How about a season pass or State Parks License Plate? Or, you can browse a selection of NH State Park stickers, patches and pins in our online gift shop.